How to apply for Transfer Credit
You can apply for transfer credit in the MyNAIT portal. To access the transfer credit application form:
- Log into your MyNAIT portal account.
- Select "Open Self Service" on the right panel.
- Select the "Academic Records" tile.
- Click on "Transfer Credit" in the left menu, and select "Apply for Transfer Credit."
- Complete the steps and carefully follow the instructions in the application to submit your transfer credit application.
Learn how to apply for transfer credit (pdf)
Enrolment and refunds
You can enrol in your classes to secure your class schedule while you wait for a transfer credit decision.
If you withdraw from your courses after 12% of the class has been completed, the tuition amount will not be refunded and you must submit a course withdrawal form (pdf).
Transfer Credit Assessment Fees
There is a non-refundable $100 fee to assess requests for transfer credit from another recognized post-secondary institution. This fee must be paid within 7 business days after completing the transfer credit application.
- Transfer Credit from a NAIT program to another NAIT program:
- Transfer Credit from any other recognized post-secondary institution:
$100 Fee (non-refundable)
Credit card transaction fees
A 2.25% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments. Learn more