How to apply for Transfer Credit
Please follow the steps below to avoid any delay in the assessment review or posting of transfer credits:
- Fill out the Transfer Credit Request form.
- Submit the completed Transfer Credit Request form, along with all the course outlines/syllabi for the courses that you completed to email@example.com.
- You can enrol in your classes to secure your spot while you are awaiting a decision. Please note that tuition will not be refunded if you withdraw from your courses after 12% of the courses have passed.
- Monitor your MyNAIT portal and pay the transfer credit assessment fee (if applicable) by the posted deadline.
- Check your email for updates and any required follow-up actions.
Transfer Credit Assessment Fees
There is a $100 fee* to assess requests for transfer credit from another recognized post-secondary institution. This fee will be posted to your student account once your application has been reviewed and verified.
- Transfer Credit from a NAIT program to another NAIT program:
- Transfer Credit from any other recognized post-secondary institution:
Credit card transaction fees
A 2.25% non-refundable convenience fee will be added to all credit card payments. For additional methods of payment, please visit Tuition & Fees.