Did you know?
Here are some of the many things that make Edmonton, Alberta a great place to live - and NAIT a great place to study.
- Alberta has the highest minimum wage in Canada
- 96% of NAIT students are satisfied with their education experience
- More than 2,200 students from 84 countries are enrolled in credit programs
- More than 210,000 alumni from 95 countries
- NAIT ranks #1 in Alberta for student satisfaction with their program of study
- 95% employer satisfaction
- Edmonton's river valley is the largest urban park in North America
- Alberta residents have free healthcare - including international students!
Meet a NAIT representative!
We would like you to study at NAIT, and to help you apply, we travel throughout the year to meet future students.
NAIT Overseas Events
Living in Alberta
NAIT is located in Edmonton, the capital city of the province of Alberta. Canada is ranked as one of the healthiest countries in the world. Students who live in Alberta earn the highest wages in the country; enjoy the most days of sun per year and only pay 5% tax on consumer goods (saving money on things like books and groceries)!
Our campus was voted #1 in safety by our students in all of Canada. NAIT is also very specialized in applied teaching and learning, using the latest technology. If you have previously studied at a university, and/or are looking to further your practical skills and knowledge, apply to NAIT!