Flexible learning options
We know that not everyone can commit to a full-time education schedule and have developed flexible learning options that allow you to create a class schedule that fits your life schedule. Many of our degree, diploma and certificate programs can be taken full-time or part-time through on-campus and online delivery options. Check your program page for more details.
- Enrolled in at least 60% of a full-time course load per semester.
- Please review the full-time course load page to know how many credits you need to be considered a full-time student in your program.
- Student Aid, scholarships, bursaries, government and other funding agencies may have different definitions of full-time status for eligibility. Refer to funding options for more information.
- Enrolled in less than 60% course load per semester.
- If your credits are less than what's listed on the full-time course load page for your program, you will be considered a part-time student.
- This may impact your eligibility for certain types of student aid or funding. Refer to funding options for more information.
Structured part-time pathways
- Part-time study that is specially designed to accommodate busy daytime schedules
- Work or stay at home during the day, and pursue a diploma education in the evening.