October event feature
BTech Capstone Feature
With support from sponsors and faculty, multidisciplinary BTech teams spent 8 months solving real-life problems. Industry and organizations request the help of the Bachelor of Technology program, and the Capstone Projects are the culmination of the students' hard work.
Highlights from some of the 46 2020/21 projects include:
- built, fundraised, and shot a video series about a new tiny house to be given away
- designed a fundraising campaign for the Brain Care Centre
- created e-learning modules to train those supporting children with neurodevelopmental delays
- built a real-time emergency disaster tracking system
- assisted in the demolition of a church by saving memorabilia and important artifacts while building community involvement
Learn more about the BTech program!