Due to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, Employer Services has made the decision to not host on-campus events until further notice. However, we recognize that facilitating connections between students and employers is a crucial element of our student's career development so we will continue to offer employer services and events using an online format.
Host a virtual recruitment event
Please note: Requests must be received at least three weeks prior to your preferred event date. This is a mandatory requirement for all employer information session requests to ensure we can plan and market the event accordingly.
Important dates to remember when booking with NAIT
- Fall Term begins: September 7, 2021
- Winter break: December 17, 2021- January 4, 2022
- Winter term begins: January 5, 2022
- Reading Week: February 21 - 25, 2022
- Term ends: April 22, 2022
Employer information session
What makes your company unique? Do you have exciting career opportunities for students and recent graduates? Host a virtual information session for students in programs that specifically apply to your organization and career opportunities. These structured virtual sessions (presentation, question period) are a great way for many students to learn about who you and what you do before they participate in the application and interview process.
- 1 hour in length
- We will set up the virtual information session and provide event support
- We will take registrations on Career Connect to measure potential attendance. Attendance cannot be guaranteed. Students are asked to register online in advance, but drop-in attendance is welcomed.
- Note: Student registration lists cannot be provided to employers
- Information sessions will be marketed through on our online Career board, student e-newsletter, online calendar, NAIT’s website, program emails and various social media channels. Sessions will be posted at least a week before event to target your preferred programs.
Individual Company Office Hours
Students can learn more about industries and organizations through our office hours.
Typically, sessions are one hour and are organization-specific with no formal presentation. Employers will answer questions submitted by registered students. They provide students with the opportunity to speak directly with an employer and gain insight into an organization’s culture, qualifications of new hires, details on the recruiting process, as well as information about open positions. These sessions will be conducted through Career Connect and Teams so that students and employers can engage face-to-face.
Conduct interviews virtually
As recruitment moves from on campus to virtual spaces, Employer Services can help. If you require assistance facilitating remote interviews, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. To book, choose Login/Register to Book an Online Employer Event.
Login/Register to Book an Online Employer Event
Virtual events can be booked between late September and the first week in April. Confirming virtual events will begin mid-August for 2020/21.
View NAIT's calendar of events