Custom Simulation-based Training
Benefits of working with CAMS
CAMS offers customized simulation-based training that allows for instruction to take place in a safe and controlled environment. CAMS has experience facilitating specialized training solutions for a wide variety of vocations including first responders, government agencies, police recruits, and professional drivers. With a dedicated team of simulation experts, CAMS can help you meet your training goals and objectives.
- Assist with development of custom curriculum
- Tailor existing curriculum to meet desired outcomes
- Provide information and recordings after your simulation for additional training purposes
- Facilitate a variety of realistic training scenarios in multiple bookable simulations spaces
- Offer multiple breakout rooms to view simulations as they happen and debrief
See full list of technology & equipment available
Training scenarios and curriculum development
We partner with our clients to facilitate training in a true-to-life setting with safety in mind. CAMS provides access to state-of-the-art equipment and simulated participants (actors) to create real-world scenarios.
Examples of scenarios we've facilitated in the past
- Mental health and suicide prevention
- Veterniary medical emergencies
- Mass causality incidents
- Intoxicated altercations in pub/bar settings
- Emergency response while camping/hiking
- Interdisciplinary training in clinical settings such as: home care, operating room, emergency room, and Intensive Care Units (ICU)
Planning your simulation activity
The following resources will help you to plan your program area simulation. Checklists for facilitators and participants as well as a scenario template have been provided to help in the preparation of your simulation and to ensure the correct booking of your simulation activity.
Book a Discovery Meeting