Hands-on, industry-relevant skills
In the BBA Marketing Concentration, the goal is to develop students' ability for robust analytical processes critical to the operation of a business. Students will learn through business cases, engaging directly with the industry, understanding business decision-making processes and considering the many factors affecting marketing campaigns and projects. Students can expect to integrate their marketing knowledge to support different organizational and multi-disciplinary goals in Canadian and international organizations.
In the BBA with a Marketing concentration program, you’ll develop knowledge and skills for:
- Corporate Branding
- Public Relations
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
Students taking the BBA with Marketing concentration complete:
- 10 common Level 1 required courses (required by all BUS-diploma/BBA students)
- 8 required BBA Level 2 Marketing courses
- 18 required BBA Level 3 and Level 4 marketing courses
- 4 elective BBA marketing-related courses from Level 2/Level 3/Level 4 (which can include BBA Capstone courses, an in-depth case study with an industry partner)
Our course delivery is flexible, allowing you to take your classes in the daytime, evening or online to suit your schedule. We also have transfer credit and prior learning assessments for those who have done prior post-secondary or other formal training experience.
You can expect to spend on average:
- 20 hours per week attending classes over the course of a semester.
- 20 hours per week studying and completing class assignments.
The Marketing concentration will allow you to pursue a range of professional certifications and give you the opportunity to continue your studies in a range of graduate programs including: