Are you seeking to elevate your leadership skills and supervisory abilities? Are you interested in leading crews and managing work sites within small business, residential, or light commercial construction and manufacturing industries?
If so, the Construction Leadership and Supervision (CLS) program is designed for experienced tradespeople who are looking to advance their careers through:
• Site leadership and supervision
• Motivating, coaching, evaluating, and delegating teams
• Implementing safety legislation plans and leading incident investigations
• Experience pull planning and workface planning
• Implement cost control strategies and manage risk
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be better equipped to lead work units, manage an entire site, and advance the goals of their organization. The CLS program is comprised of one certificate and seven micro-credentials