International Student Orientation
Welcome to NAIT!
We invite all new international students to attend Winter 2020 New Student & International Orientation on January 3, 2020. This event will give you the information, resources and tools to help you be successful as you transition to life as a student at NAIT and in Edmonton.
Join us for this great opportunity to meet new friends, International Centre staff and International Peer Mentors before classes start. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
What you'll learn at orientation:
Our orientation for International and newcomer students will help you
- Gain awareness of different services at NAIT
- Learn about how to secure health care, banking and mobile services
- Get to know your international student advisors and the International Centre
- Develop relationships with peer mentors and other students
- Learn important information about study permits and working in Canada
- Learn about upcoming events, volunteering and opportunities to be engaged at NAIT
SkyShuttle Airport Service
Make your arrival to Edmonton as easy as possible with a stress-free ride from the Edmonton International Airport. The SkyShuttle Airport Service drops travellers off at various drop-off locations across the city, including South and West side locations as well as downtown. View interactive map of Edmonton International Airport for terminal information and drop off locations.
Book your shuttle
If you do not have transportation already organized and would like to use the SkyShuttle Service, please fill out the online form. The free SkyShuttle Service for new international students will be available from December 20, 2019 to January 19, 2020.*
- If you are arriving on or prior to January 3, 2020
Please sign up before 4:00 p.m. Mountain Time (GMT -7), December 19, 2019.
- If you are arriving after January 3, 2020
Please sign up at least 3 business days prior to your arrival date.
Sign up for SkyShuttle ServiceEdmonton SkyShuttle's pickup locations
*Please note that the cost of this service is free of charge only for newly admitted NAIT international students and you are required to sign up in advance. You are allowed up to two pieces of luggage on the SkyShuttle bus. Additional pieces of luggage or oversized items may be subject to charge, at the discretion of SkyShuttle employees.
If you have accompanying members travelling with you and would like to use the same service, they will have to pay for the service at regular fare.