NAIT has partnered with The Association of Science & Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET), business leaders and industry representatives to develop a management certificate program to meet the specific needs of technician and technologist professionals.
Become a leader within your organization with strong and informed management skills with our Management for ASET Technology Professionals Certificate.
After completing the program, you will be able to:
- Effectively address management challenges and responsibilities in complex, interdependent organizations.
- Develop effective analytical and decision-making skills to lead individuals and cohesive teams.
- Describe financial functions, structures and reports.
- Interpret a manager's responsibility for professional, ethical, legislative, legal and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Develop a personal skills plan to help support individuals and teams to achieve organizational objectives.
- Demonstrate planning, monitoring and optimization of operational activities.
- Implement organizational and strategic plans within a team.
- Apply human resources fundamentals.