Discover GIS Mapping Best-Practices with NAIT and Hexagon
NAIT is excited to partner with Hexagon to offer courses instructing GeoMedia Professional geospatial software. GeoMedia is a powerful, flexible GIS management platform that lets you aggregate data from a variety of sources and analyze them in unison to extract clear, actionable information.
By combining the latest online instruction techniques and modern training tactics with Hexagon's technology, NAIT will ensure students have the skills required to successfully utilize GeoMedia Professional to achieve goals for their organization.
Hexagon GeoMedia Basic Training introduces geospatial concepts and how to combine visualization and analysis tools.
- Discover how to create intuitive and intelligent maps from your company data.
- Learn to create professional analytics using data from various sources.
- Designed for novice and experienced GIS technicians.
Move to the next level with Hexagon GeoMedia Advanced Training Level II.
- Gain new skills by using GeoMedia through active practice. Utilize real-world data supplied from various sources to learn advanced techniques.
- Discover how to create sophisticated reports to assist with making complex business decisions.
- Designed for people with basic experience using Hexagon GeoMedia Professional.
- Completing Hexagon GeoMedia Basic Training prior to this course is highly recommended.